Glisten Limited T/A Surrey Crescent Laundry is located at 60A Surrey Crescent, Grey Lynn, Auckland 1021. All notices to be sent to this address.
This agreement applies for all online bookings for laundry services on our website www.surreycrescentlaundry.co.nz. In this agreement, we have used “we” or “us” for Glisten Limited T/A Surrey Crescent Laundry providing services for you, “you” for the customer.
1. All orders received before noon will be picked up the same day and delivered in 48 hours day from collection. We will endeavour to complete the services on time, and if we are unable to do so will keep you informed and work with you to provide a suitable solution. We accept no liability for late deliveries or collections that result from events outside our control such as but not limited to traffic or machinery related issues.
2. Laundry will be processed only after payment is received.
3. Pick up & delivery instructions:
Pick up: We request that laundry has to be readily available for pickup when driver arrives for collection. If pickup is not available as per instructions provided in the booking, a fee of $5 will be charged as a “no pickup” charge. You can either choose to drop off the laundry at our factory based at 673 Great North Road, Grey Lynn or request for another pick up which will cost $5.
Delivery: At the time of delivery we will follow instructions provided you in the booking. In the absence of instructions we will attempt to deliver at the address provided and if there is no one at the premises to collect the laundry the laundry will not be delivered. The delivery drivers or our team will not be in a position to make decisions regarding delivery without specific client instructions.
4. It is important that our delivery drivers are able to access your site safely and legally as required to make collections and deliveries.
5. Please ensure all items provided for servicing are suitable for general laundry. We do not provide dry cleaning services.
6. We requestyou to sort laundry provided for washing into lights and darks if required. Our experience team take a lot of care in processing items received from you, however we accept no responsibility if there is any bleeding or colour transfer during the laundry process.
7. Our team will process laundry as received and do not check pockets for any contents. Please ensure that any items such as lipsticks, cosmetics, pens, markers pens etc.. are removed from pockets prior to sending them for processing as we will not be responsible for any damage caused.
8. Stain removal treatments are done only for wash, dry & press items or large items such as duvets and blankets. If any additional spot treatments are required we will discuss charges with the client before proceeding. Items will be processed only after payment is made in full and delivery will be made in 48 hours from when payment is received.
9. Shirts received are washed and processed with premium detergents. We are unable to assure that all stains will be removed in the washing. If additional spot treatments are required for collar or cuff please inform the team in the booking and any additional charges will be discussed with the client before processing.
10. If a client decides to not proceed with the booked service and the item has been collected by our driver, the client will have a $10 pickup/ delivery charge deducted from their refund to cover the costs associated with the pickup and delivery.
11. If we receive more items than what has already been paid for in the order, a new invoice will be generated by our team. Your items will be processed only after the additional invoice is paid in full. Once full payment is received in full, the items will be processed and delivered in 48 hours from when payment is received.
12. Glisten Limited T/A Surrey Crescent Laundry reserves the right to review charges and fees at their discretion. We reserve the right to utilize any third party, vendor, or outside service provider for any service.
13. The Customer shall notify us of any potential health risk from soiled items being collected by us for laundering. You shall further indemnify us against any loss or damage resulting from a failure by the Customer to notify us of any such potential risk or any other breach of these Terms and Conditions.
14. These Terms and Conditions shall be subject to and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand.